Monday, January 20, 2014

Here I go...

My Mom was a crochet genius. She could look at an item and figure it out with minimal fuss. I started loom knitting a few years ago and after losing my mom to pancreatic cancer in April of 2013 I decided to learn to crochet. It took me almost a year to finally start. I started crocheting this month. Two weeks ago to be exact. True to my personality I attacked it with gusto. I made exactly two wash clothes, one hat and a scarf before I decided to jump a crochet a long doing a granny square afghan. It was scheduled to take 4 weeks at two squares a day. I am in the middle of working on that but I got bored and wanted to branch out. I search online forever (2 hours max) for a free owl pillow pattern. I finally decided to wing it.. After all I have been crocheting for two whole weeks I am an expert right.. I quickly found out how wrong I was.. But I persevered, I stayed up late (past 10 o clock) and I worked at it.. Finally I succeeded.. I will introduce him in a later post.  However now I just wanted to introduce myself and welcome you to my blog.

Enjoy life Always

Kelly  

No comments:

Post a Comment